Kafften Ltd is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for its employees, clients and the general public.
Kafften Ltd actively ensure that health and safety issues are planned, organized, controlled, monitored and reviewed at every level.
Kafften Ltd strives to work with main contractors as well as within our own company to ensure we are doing all we can to make our sites safe and ensure that our workforce are aware of and trained to deal with all site hazards.
Everyone at Kafften Ltd has health and safety responsibilities ensuring that working conditions are safe and hazard free, before work begins and following through to completion.
Kafften Ltd work extremely hard to ensure that any proposed work will not put others at risk, with the careful planning, organization and assessment of conditions and particular hazards.
1. It is the policy of Kafften Ltd that all activities undertaken comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Regulations made under it, and all other fire and environmental legislation.
2. It is the aim of the Company to prevent, insofar as is reasonably practicable, any work related accident.
3. The Directors declare their objective to achieve and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, visitors and contractors working at premises and at site-managed locations, and all others who may be affected by its operations.
4. Directors and senior staff have the responsibility for ensuring that health and safety matters are considered when planning any work to be undertaken. The company recognise their responsibility to provide employees and contractors with suitable and adequate training, information and instruction to enable them to understand and fulfil their duties in a competent and diligent manner.
5. The co-operation of employees is vital to the success of the Health and Safety Policy and views on health and safety development are encouraged. All employees are required to abide by the principles of this document, comply with the arrangements made and actively assist in implementing this Policy.
For full details of Kafften Health and Safety Policy please see PDF below :
Contact us today for any further information on any of our services, we are happy to give free surveys and advice.